Saturday, December 27, 2008

Whats it been? like a month? (pic overload)

I won't type much here, except that it has been a wonderful busy month with lots of fun!  I'll just post a comment with each picture!  I am very sorry to all of those people I missed while visiting St. George.  It seems like there is never enough time and I'm not sure I spent enough time with even my families, so I hope y'all can understand!  Any how,  I hope everyone had  a very wonderful Christ-mas season!  Love,  Sara
studley nephew Zach
mr. adorable nephew Gavin
cute nephew Carter
gingerbread houses on Thanksgiving day with our Nephews!
this was on our doorstep one night.  it was from our friends. mtn dew, almond                                                                       roca, and diet DP
fudge in candy boxes for the neighbors
Our Christmas Tree '08

  almost 7 inches of snow while we were gone!

               beautiful sisters: Kiera and Zoey
fun with family at grandma greats!
Sara and her new niece Linnea
ryland is a great photographer! :)

beautiful Tasia (above) and handsome Ryland (below)
good looking Joe and the bird Rollo

handsome Coby (above)
Beautiful Kiera and Rollo (above) beautiful mother (below)


my handsome brother (above)
My dad and his identical twin several years later!
     My sweet and adorable nephews Ben (above)and Ethan (below)

3 comments:

SmustysGirl said...

Hey! We got your Christmas card! It was nice to hear from you! It looks like you guys have a wonderful family and lots of fun together! Happy Holidays from us!

Brittany said...

It looks like you had so much fun going to St. George. Nothing beats being with family during the holidays! We hope you have enjoyed a wonderful season up there in Montana.

PS your crafty snowmen turned out beautiful!!

Josh and Michele said...

Hi guys! We are so sorry to have missed you guys, but I'm so glad that you got to spend some time here. By the way, our blog is private now and I wanted to send you an invite, but I don't have your email. So please email me at micheleleila at hotmail dot com. I love to keep in touch with everybody.