Monday, January 28, 2008

An example for us all....


I love this precious picture.  It is what helps me find gladness within the sadness of our beloved prophets passing.  He loved his wife beyond what some people in the world can even comprehend. He was the best example for us all in every aspect of his life.  He was humble and even knew that he had things he needed to work on.  For a man as perfect as he was in our eyes, to say he needed to be a little better each day, sure helps motivate me to get my priorities in line.  I am very grateful for the knowledge I have of the Plan of Salvation, which has comforted me at times in my life when nothing else could.  We take comfort in knowing that President Hinkley is now in the arms of his loving sweetheart, and His loving Father in Heaven.  May we all let the beautiful shining example of our dear, sweet, kind and loving prophet motivate us each to be a little better each day.

No comments: