Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We are Montanians...Montanionians...Montanans...



Yes.  It's true my friends.  We are no longer Utahns.  (at heart, maybe. close call)  Because we have lived here over a year now, we are considered Montanans according to the state of Montana.  However, it took some convincing to get the University to feel the same about us kids from Utah.  Since I've worked here over a year, cars registered here, driver's licenses, MT phones, MT taxes have been filed/paid we decided to apply for in state tuition.  We thought "look at our qualifications.  We're in, right?"  WRONG!!  After applying and being turned down and appealing with the President of the school, we are pleased to announce that we are full blown, official, Montanans!  Whew!  For those of you who don't know what that means,  think brand spankin new car.  That is what we will save!  We are so grateful!  I just wanted to share that awesome news! 


on a side note:  Football season is in and Eric is in love once again.  Saturday is a special day.  Its the day we watch the NCAA! We do some chores and we grill some food, so we can watch all  Erics teams play!  I have enjoyed a game here and there. and honestly the feelings I experience with the game noise in the background as I clean the house is nothing less than pure happiness! I am very excited to attend a Griz game here or there.  They are the best.  It's fantastic!  GO GRIZ!!! 

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yay for appealling! I'm glad you are fully and officially "Montan-whatevers" but do truly believe the "Utahan at heart" line. Truly, I do...because that's A FREAKIN' LOT OF MONEY! Yay!

Kim said...

What a relief!!! You are such a sweet wife. Often the background sound of football irks me...some days I don't mind.